Cheer psi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

watch_art

Good customer service on the phone.
Polite and helpful.
I called to cancel an order I made yesterday, and she told me it was already out in the warehouse and I couldn't change it. Said I'll have to write REFUSED on the box and just return it. Cool.
She seemed kind of surprised that I told her to have a good day, though. Maybe they're not used to it? :redface:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerH

You must be living right. Or, you were the winner of the once a year PSI "be nice to a customer" sweepstakes !!!!

I predict it will just be a matter of time until they go postal on you, or just ignore you. Try sending them an e-mail, but don't hold your breath for an answer. I would hate to watch a member suffocate.

watch_art

Maybe I'm living right - I don't know. I knew from reading PSI jeers what I might get - so I was purposefully extra polite and cheerful, and was in no rush, and tried to just be nice. I could tell she wasn't used to it. She stuttered a lot after I said to have a good day and take care. :)

Do unto others, right?

DSallee

Maybe I'm living right - I don't know. I knew from reading PSI jeers what I might get - so I was purposefully extra polite and cheerful, and was in no rush, and tried to just be nice. I could tell she wasn't used to it. She stuttered a lot after I said to have a good day and take care. :)

Do unto others, right?

Exactly!!! Sometimes the results may surprise you!!! I personally have had ok service from them.

I broke a part on a Majestic - told the person I spoke to as much, they sent me a new one free, and quickly the week before Christmas.

I like PSI - have never had an issue with them. I select the cheap postage and am never in rush to get them - or I would upgrade.

Sean

Justturnin

I order a lot from psi. I have never had an issue. I actually just got an order of stylus and pen boxes in. I have delt with customer service many times and they have all been great experiences. I am about to place another order in a few days.

JimB

It's good to see a Cheer for a large vendor. I have always received excellent service from PSI as well as all the other vendors I have dealt with.

I don't order many pen kits any more, but still order other things from PSI... I get good service and never had a problem worth jeering about... I understand how their business works and know that they are doing it well.

Craftdiggity

These complaints always surprise me. I have been ordering from PSI for over five years and have never had a single problem. I always receive my order within a week and so far, they have gotten the orders right.

jd99

PSI has been ok for me so far, I've never had to call customer service yet though, every order (granted it hasn't been a lot) has been shipped in the time frame I choose (usally the cheapest/slowest, I'm not in a hurry now days Must be an old fart thing :wink:)

So far so good, but I want to start using more of the IAP vendors... Kind of a keep it in the family thing. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom