Cheer PSI strikes again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I've been waiting for PSI to offer something special before the Christmas Holidays. Well they did and boy did they. I only bought kits that were on sale (saved $70.75). Then I got a 20% coupon in my email, saved another $32.37 and to make it even better PSI is offering free shipping on orders for kits that meet a criteria set on some kits, saved another $8.00. Combining the sale price savings, 20% off and free shipping I saved $111.12. I'm pretty stoked that I got such a good deal and replaced some of my pen kits. Merry Christmas early!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Congratulations! I did something similar (bought 35 executives) yesterday. I sell and give away that style the most often.
At least 3 times a year, I get that 20% off coupon ("missu...." code) - I always wait for it.

magpens

@wolf creek knives

Congratulations, Tom !!!

I assume that was a personalized coupon for you. . Am I right ? . I haven't received one of those yet. . Maybe today ? . LOL !!! . 😁 😁

Congratulations! I did something similar (bought 35 executives) yesterday. I sell and give away that style the most often.
At least 3 times a year, I get that 20% off coupon ("missu...." code) - I always wait for it.

That's the one Tony. I usually get it twice a year, this is my third one this year but the free shipping was an added bonus. Like you, I try to buy only when I get a coupon and this one always gets a lot of my business. Plus I usually always get the starter kits because you usually get at least one of each finish plus the bushings. Pretty sweet deal in my honest opinion. Glad to hear you got the same one.

@wolf creek knives

Congratulations, Tom !!!

I assume that was a personalized coupon for you. . Am I right ? . I haven't received one of those yet. . Maybe today ? . LOL !!! . 😁 😁

Thanks Mal. I don't think it's a personalized coupon as others get one too. I buy almost exclusively through PSI and have always had great luck and great customer service. I hope you get one too, great way to save some cash.

penicillin

I received only 10% off coupons, which ended a week ago and I did not use. The cool kids get the 20% off coupons. Not me.

Today I received an email offering free shipping with orders $49 and up.

Top Bottom