Jeer PSI (((SMH)))

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

SC_Turner

I know what I am getting onto when I order from PSI but I think this latest episode is a classic. I placed a web order on December 6 for some last minute Christmas gifts. Sure, I should have ordered sooner but the PSI website said all orders placed by the 14 would arrive by Christmas. I immediately received an automated e-mail notification that my order had been received. I waited a few days and monitored the status of my order. I got concerned when my no action had been taken on my order in 8 days. I try calling numerous times to check on my order but honestly all I got was a busy signal for two straight days. It was 10 days before Christmas and I am sure they were very busy so I tried to e-mail their customer service. Many on here have said the e-mails to PSI go unanswered and that was my experience in this case as well. I did finally get through to PSI by phone on the 19 of December.
The representative was very kind and helpful. She took my information and promised to look into the status of my order. This individual called me back within 30 minutes and said that she did not understand why my order was not processed and shipped a week earlier but she would get a shipping manager to get my order out the next day with two day air shipping at no charge.

Well, at that point my order would not arrive in time for the intended Christmas gifts but hey mistakes happen and PSI did the best they could once they were aware of the problem. So I just said to myself that is what can happen with PSI. You have to really stay on top of them sometimes. I figured story over and lesson learned.
Today, I get an unexpected package from UPS. It was my original PSI order from 27 days ago. An exact duplicate of the order rushed to me on December 19. I just shook my head. My issues with PSI have always been that they just do not seem to have their act together. Their intentions may be good and my contact with their employees has been great but too often there is confusion in the operation.
Now, part of me says keep the second order because they deserve to suffer the consequences of their ineptness but my conscience is telling me to send it back. I plan to call them and ask what they want me to do with the order because it is the right thing to do but gee wiz PSI get your act together.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

I have never ordered from them but giving the time of year you probably weren't the only person left short . If it were me I'd have thought about keeping them but probably wouldn't. I dunno.

Kinger

Dont forget to ask them if they would like to pay a few extra bucks to get it mailed before spring and dont forget your 20 dollar handling fee

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Problem.....

Call them and tell them what happened - odds are not bad that they will tell you to keep the order ( I would unless it was a big order). If they want you to return it, they will probably provide a return shipping label (if there wasn't one already provided) for you to send it back.

It almost looks like the carrier is at fault and they had shipped the order but it didn't get delivered. My DHL carrier told me yesterday that DHL had a lot of problems during the Christmas Season this year. I think there was probably still some rerouting going on because of Hurricane Sandy hitting the East Coast Cities so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom