PSI rifle case

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Davidh14

Davidh14

Just looked at my most recent PSI catalog and noticed they have a rifle case for bolt actions as well as a bolt action pencil kit. Any thoughts?? These look pretty nice!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Davidh14

Ah it'll be one of those kinds of deals. Same thing happened when I wanted their fits everything deep pocket box. Finally got them and they were nice. I hope these are the same.

stuckinohio

I placed a large order today and they told me (on the phone) that I could write in the comments section right before placing the order what items I wanted that were back ordered and when they come in, I wouldn't have to pay shipping. Never tried it, so we'll see...

jttheclockman

Moderators please move

I am hoping the moderators will move this thread to casual conversation or some other place. Not the thing we want to see in our new forum here. Thanks.

Davidh14

Welcome to the new forum for pen stands and boxes. This is a place to show off your pen stands and boxes, as well as to discuss techniques, sources of parts and material, and ask questions. Enjoy!

Sorry. I thougt this was a place to "ask questions" about "pen boxes" as well.

jttheclockman

Welcome to the new forum for pen stands and boxes. This is a place to show off your pen stands and boxes, as well as to discuss techniques, sources of parts and material, and ask questions. Enjoy!

Sorry. I thougt this was a place to "ask questions" about "pen boxes" as well.

If you made them.. Just trying to keep this forum for handcrafted pen stands and pen boxes so that in the future these can be archieved. It is a new forum and understand the confusion.

Last edited:

corks58

Just put in an order and came right here to lets others know they are ready to ship. Guess I was just a little late!!

Dan

bfrazier

PSI Gun Case

These are very well made cases and hold the larger pen kits. The have very good closures and should last for awhile.
I was able to get a few before they sold out and my hunting friends love em'.

View in Gallery

Top Bottom