Cheer PSI Retail Outlet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnGreco

I've come to accept ordering from PSI online is fine and dandy if I'm in no rush. Well, today I was in a rush. I drove out about 45 minutes to their retail outlet and was able to leave with everything I needed in-hand.

I've been there a few times and each time the guys working there are polite, helpful and friendly. Today I mentioned that the slimline pro pens seem to no longer come with a gel (a previous kit I received in the mail had a ballpoint refill and the 2 I bought today both did, as well). Since they refer to the pen as a gelwriter in the catalog and the assembly sheet, apparently this was a mistake. They swapped the ballpoints for gels and placed a call to corporate on the spot.

Interestingly I found out the retail location operates completely separate from the catalog/online facility. If you live within driving distance I'd suggest making the drive, it's much more fun browsing there and rummaging the $1 bins than ordering online :)

On a final note, when it was time to sign on the dotted line...they handed me a bic. :confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I sell my pens at a vendor table at a resort here on Kauai. The pen I hand the customer to sign the sales slip is a resort logo cheapie. That, without fail, earns a comment from the customer. I then take the opportunity to mention that this is how THEY can avoid loosing their exquisite pen that they have just acquired. This pen is also handy to present BEFORE a deal is closed as part of my response to the "I would just loose it" potential buyer. This keeps the conversation going and sometimes helps with the reticent shopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom