PSI - Didn't know where to ask this

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrich7970

So, I just noticed that PSI has a retail store. Has anyone been to it? I live in an area (southern New Jersey) that doesn't appear, please correct me if I'm wrong, retail outlets for pen turning, and woodworking in general.

There used to be several hardwood stores in the area, which are now closed, and a Woodcraft retail store, all closed. The closest thing to me now is a Woodcraft store in Delaware, which I've been to, but that's over an hour away. And the PSI store also is close to an hour away.

Anyone know of retail in the Philadelphia area?

Thanks,

Jeff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I have been to the PSI store in Philadelphia (2019). Given current retail issues with Coronavirus I'd call first to insure that they are still open to the public (vs curbside pickup). The PSI section of this store was only part of what they had - there was a lot of general woodworking retail stuff.

magpens

@monophoto
Good point - PSI is only one 'face' of the company. They have an entirely separate identity (MLCS) that specializes in routers, router bits, and accessories.
Please tell me what MLCS stands for ... or the website address ... I'm looking for some specific router bits. . Thanks.

jrich7970

I have been to the PSI store in Philadelphia (2019). Given current retail issues with Coronavirus I'd call first to insure that they are still open to the public (vs curbside pickup). The PSI section of this store was only part of what they had - there was a lot of general woodworking retail stuff.

Yeah, I wouldn't go over there now, or would call first at least. I just like to wander around in a store, actually seeing things instead of buying from a catalog every once in a while.

WriteON

I passed by there every week for a long time. Interesting that I would eventually become a customer. Go someday when the timing is right. It's not a fancy retail store ... but fun to browse or make purchases. Cool salespeople in there. No pressure to buy anything. The worse place to stand in front of is the wall of blanks.

Top Bottom