PSI Designer NT center band

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jucas85

Does anyone know if we can get gold center bands for the PSI designer NT twist pen? I got a bunch of the original Designer kits I have to make, but it would be easier to make them without the tenon.

I called PSI and the most they could sell me was 10 at $1.50 each. I need about 25 though.

Last edited:

magpens

@Jucas85

I see from the instructions that no tenon is required. . Is this a change from the original ?

"Designer Twist, Ball Point Pen Kit NT Series

KEY FEATURES• Heavy plating.• No need to cut tenon.• Smooth operating twist mechanism.• Uses Cross® Style Ball Point Refill.• Overall length: 5-9/16"."

Jucas85

@Jucas85

I see from the instructions that no tenon is required. . Is this a change from the original ?

"Designer Twist, Ball Point Pen Kit NT Series

KEY FEATURES• Heavy plating.• No need to cut tenon.• Smooth operating twist mechanism.• Uses Cross® Style Ball Point Refill.• Overall length: 5-9/16"."
Yeah, the new design "NT" (no tenon) has just a standard center band that slides on the transmission.

zig613

Does anyone know if we can get gold center bands for the PSI designer NT twist pen? I got a bunch of the original Designer kits I have to make, but it would be easier to make them without the tenon.

I called PSI and the most they could sell me was 10 at $1.50 each. I need about 25 though.
Have you tried contacting Berea Hardwoods? They still sell the a round top European 7mm that is the same at the PSI Designer that requires a tenon.

Wade

Top Bottom