Productive couple of non-turning days

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

I have to say I have been blessed with a couple of productive days in the shop, though no actual wood working was done.

I am dividing the "dirty" side of the shop added in the 40's or 50's from the "storage" area of the shop designed for a Model T. I will also divide the clean area from the storage area.

But I have gotten the wall and door up between the dirty side and the storage area as well as getting the X-Carve mounted to the wall instead of leaning against the window.

Not there yet but it is nice to see the paper plans coming to reality and space beginning to open up.

C85BC818-F380-4892-A219-089BA2A4E0E6.jpeg

dontheturner

I finally relocated from Shropshire, with my Thai Wife, in September /October last year to Thailand, But got slowed down with Quarantine for 16 Days, then a very debilitating Sprawling Stumble which stopped me in my tracks, till about six weeks ago. I am now gruadually getting to some semblance of normality- but although the Bricklayers have completed the walls of the workshop- we are now waiting for the Plasterers to come and Cement render the walls inside and out, then floor rendering- before Electricians - All slowed by Covid!- Tools & Machinery? - all stacked around in one side of the Lounge!- My wife is- very tolerant! Oh! P.S. I am now 91, and recovering my quite active side!._ lots of Plans- Penwise, too!

Top Bottom