Prize List

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Alumilite Corporation: Five 16oz Alumilite Kits and Ten samples of dyes.

Bear Tooth Woods: Eight prize packages. See attachment.

Bell Forest Products: Bundle of Pen Blanks and items for bags.

Blanks by Brooks: 2 SFRB of hand cast and wood dyed blanks..

Blanks by Sweet Cheeks: Choice of a custom decal blank or custom label blank for two people.

Cook Woods: Twenty $10.00 Gift Certificates, Brochures for SWAG Bags.

Crab Creek Industries: 74 Sierra Size Green & Gold Pine Cone Blanks.

Craft Supplies USA: One $50 Gift Card, Two $25 Gift Cards, 100 Catalogs

Custom Cast Blanks: Six Custom Blanks.

Easy Wood Tools: 1 Easy Start Rougher, 1 Ci2-R2 Cutter, Various items for SWAG Bags

Exotic Blanks: Pen Kits ($250 value)

Fantastic Feathers (JohnU): Said he would send some stuff and will let me know when it ships.

George's Bits of Timber (robutacion): Five $50 (AUD) Vouchers good for three months after the gathering.

Hartville Hardware: Four $50.00 Gift Cards

Highland Woodworking: One Woodturner's Bandsaw Blade, Value $18.99

Hobble Creek Craftsman (Mark Koster aka MarkO50): 20 ($360.00 value), custom "Tube-In" pen blanks

Kallenshaan Woods:Four inlay kits and matching pen kits

Keim Lumber: Five $50 Gift Cards

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop: $50 Gift Card, 5# Box of Gold Sandpaper, 100 Catalogs, 100 Ink Pens w/Klingspor Logo (or 100 pen springs, however you want to look at it).

Koa Wood Hawaii: 10 Koa Pen Blanks.

Lee Valley Tools: Two $50 Gift Cards and Catalogs. (Will ship in February)

Little Machine Shop: Dial Indicator, Magnetic Base & Point Set ($29.95 value)

Master Scroller (WorkinForWood / Jeff Powell): 11 Rotocrylic Blanks ($22.00 each)

Micro-Surface Finishing Products: 100 Micro-Mesh Nail Buffers, 1 pack Micro-Mesh 2" squares and pamphlets for bags.

Packard Woodworks: $20 Gift Certificate and Catalogs.

Pen World Magazine: Two free 1 year subscription to Pen World Magazine and Discount subscription offer for MPG attendees.

Private Reserve Ink: Sample packs of ink for the Swag Bags.

Richard L. Greenwald, LLC: 100 Schmidt 888 blue roller ball refills packed individually for gift bags. $100 Value.

Rick Herrell, "Custom Made" penturning tools/accessories: Two $50 gift Certificates for any item listed in his IAP Catalog.

Rikon Tools: Rikon 70-105 Mini Pen Lath ($300), Catalogs and Flyers for bags.

Robert Sorby Tools: Sorby Pen Turning Tool Set ($85) (Requests a photo of the winner of the tools for their Social Media Page)

Robust Woodturning Tools: Two $100 Gift Certificates

Rockbs Western Woods: Four Buckeye Burl Blanks, Four Redwood Burl Blanks and Four Big Leaf Maple Blanks.

Ron Robbins (brownsfn2): TBD amount of handmade blanks.

Satellite City Glue: Glue Kits

Silver Pen Parts: One FP5000 Sterling Silver Roller Ball Kit, Value $185.00

Smitty's Penworks: Two $50 Gift Certificates to Smitty's Penworks.

SS Niles Bottlestoppers - Four A-301 SS Stoppers, Four A701 SS Stand-Up Stoppers, One #2MT-A Stopper Mandrel, One 21/64 Stub Bit. Value $82.00

Sticker Me Timbers (Dave Bell, aka Bellsy): Box of Resin/Wood Hybrid Blanks and a couple Double Dyed Blanks.

T. Shadow & Company: The Magic Skew

Teknatool: Nova Comet II Midi Lathe, Approximate Value $525

TurnTex Woodworks: Stabilizing Chamber

WoodTurningz: Prize(s) TBD. (Fritz wants to wait until closer to the event so he can also send catalogs that are up to date.)

Attachments

• Bear Tooth Wood Donation.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

Just an FYI,

As I update the Prize List there is no notification or indication that the post has been updated. So, Check the post every so often. I think we are off to a good start!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
When someone gets the time... Teach me how to insert the Facebook Page abbreviated link like Mike and Magic have on their signature... I have the general link copied, but do not know how to rename the link.

mbroberg

Mark,

Open the Facebook page in a separate browser. Ge to "Edit Your Signature" in the User CP. Delete the link you have and put "Facebook Page" in it's place and highlight it. Copy the address of the Facebook page from the other browser. Go back to your signature and look at the top of the frame you are using to edit your signature. Right under the happy face their is a picture of a link and a globe. Click on that. You will get a box asking you to enter the URL for your link. Paste the URL of the Facebook page and save the change. You are done!

mbroberg

I've been sending the donors emails or PMs thanking them for their donations as they come in. What do you guys think about including a blank Thank You card and a stamped envelope that is pre-addressed to the appropriate donor with each prize given away. We would then encourage the winners to write a quick Thank-You note abd send it or we could have a collection bucket for them to put the envelopes in and I'll mail them. I'll spring for the notes and stamps. I just need opinions as to whether it is a stupid idea or not.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The donation list is awesome Mike! Yes, the notes would be very appropriate.

I'll have lots of time after Dec 11 to finish the demo lineup!

mbroberg

Mike,
A new company here in beautiful down town Akron called T. Shadow & Co. would like to donate one of their new tools, The Magic Skew.
The president and CEO will be at our Feb meeting to demo.

Outstanding! Perhaps the President and CEO would like to send me a picture of this Magic Wand, errrr I mean Skew so I can reveal it to the world on our Facebook page.

Top Bottom