Pre-scuffed tubes from PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

I noticed that my supply of 7mm bulk pen tubes was running out. I had used part of the last one. :frown:

So I ordered some more from PSI. The tubes came, but I noticed that the tubes were already scuffed! Good deal and one thing I don't have to do.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I noticed that on a 10 pack I assembled last night.

Allow me to insert a word of warning. I purchased 10 inch long tubes 7mm tubes from PSI. I cut them to length and rattlesnake blanks for a pen order. I assembled them last night and the tubes were way to tight once the upper barrel was placed over the transmission. It was all I could do to remove the cap...and I am a pretty big and strong guy. Glad I tested the first one. I had to sand the transmission and then sand inside the upper barrel's tube until the cap would go on and off the way it should. Live and learn...I really hat to not be able to cut 10 inch tubes to the lengths I want but if they have an ID a little smaller that should be then I suppose I will stop doing that. Why can't 10 inch tubes be purchased that have the correct ID?:mad:

Do a good turn daily!
Don

I noticed that my supply of 7mm bulk pen tubes was running out. I had used part of the last one. :frown:

So I ordered some more from PSI. The tubes came, but I noticed that the tubes were already scuffed! Good deal and one thing I don't have to do.

turncrazy43

The most recent pen kits bought from PSI all had scuffed pen tubes.

Top Bottom