POT GLOAT!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

elody21

Now that I have your attention! I was amazed when one of the places I contacted said they had 2 pots of TSW! So 2 pots are on their way to me from ENGLAND! Go Figure! Anyway I am thrilled I found some. I am sure that there are others that work just as well but I cannot stand the smell of many of them and the coconut smell of the TSW is addicting!!!
Alice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

I believe the e-mail address orginally came from one of the pen site members when we were discussing TSW. He then responded from his personal e-mail address. His name is Berkley. I'll go back in the threads and try to find out where it was. It was a normal buisness site when I get a chance. he does not have any more. I'll let you know when I find it. Alice
I take that back I found the site by doing a search on the web. Still cannot remember the original name of the place.

I got it!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.jaybeeze.com/site/1641831/product/TSW

Found this too

If anyone in the UK is going to this weekend's Woodex06 woodturning
show, John Berkeley will have TSW (Trade Secret for Wood) on sale on
the stand where he is demonstrating. If he runs out, you can buy it
online at www.pens-pens.com It's just that it is new over here and
only those two stockists have it

Paul

angboy

You know Alice, gloating about such things can get you in trouble with people called the DEA[}:)]- it's never a good idea to gloat in print, on the internet! [:D][:D][:D]

Woodbutcher68

Originally posted by angboy
<br />You know Alice, gloating about such things can get you in trouble with people called the DEA[}:)]- it's never a good idea to gloat in print, on the internet! [:D][:D][:D]

She was a good enough friend to share it with everyone.

A friend will bail you out of jail;
a great friend will be sitting next to you in jail saying "Man that was AWESOME!"

elody21

You are not going to believe this!!! I ordered the TSW on the 14th from England and it is here today!! Totally amazing!! Alice

ken69912001

I was at Woodturningz last Wednesday to get some supplies and what do you know. They had one pot of TSW that was sent to them as a sample. It was slightly used and I got it for 3 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom