Pool Cue Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just ordered some PSI pool cue pens. Has anyone made them and if so what is your opinions?? Are there any do's and don'ts?? Do you have any photos?? Is it a hard kit to turn?? Looked at instructions and there were a few going to have to see this moments. Looks like more than 4 bushings or an adapter of some sort. Has a small allen key too. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul in OKC

Just ordered some PSI pool cue pens. Has anyone made them and if so what is your opinions?? Are there any do's and don'ts?? Do you have any photos?? Is it a hard kit to turn?? Looked at instructions and there were a few going to have to see this moments. Looks like more than 4 bushings or an adapter of some sort. Has a small allen key too. Thanks.
Interested in your thoughts on these when you get them. I do some side projects for a couple of cue makers and have been curious about this kit, just not enough to buy any, yet.

jttheclockman

John, why not make your own like Skiprat did.??
Lin
These are way cooler. They look more like pool cue. No offense to Skip that does not look like a pool cue except for the points he makes. Now eventually I will do that with these kits too but to have the kit is a great advantage. Making a blank will be the fun part.

walshjp17

I purchased a few of these kits but have not had the time to play with them. I did make one a few years ago at Arrowmont where Mark Gisi showed us how to take a "lowly" Slimline and turn it into a pool cue look-a-like.

Attachments

• 15FB40DA-91E8-462A-B416-462C89573370.jpeg
    15FB40DA-91E8-462A-B416-462C89573370.jpeg
    682.9 KB · Views: 135

jttheclockman

I purchased a few of these kits but have not had the time to play with them. I did make one a few years ago at Arrowmont where Mark Gisi showed us how to take a "lowly" Slimline and turn it into a pool cue look-a-like.
Yes John that looks great and Mark did a good job with his video on making them and yes they can be adapted to other kits. In fact that was the way I was going to go and may still wind up doing because the newer pool cue kits are too long to fit in my pool table box. :)

Copy of IMGP0098.JPG
Copy of IMGP0109.JPG

Top Bottom