Polymer question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Wife made a couple the other day, applied the 'cane' slices to the tubes, and then 'cooked' them.

My question is:

How long from the time the 'blanks' have been cooked to the time they can be turned(finished)? Is there a minimum time to wait? Is there a maximum time(just out of curiosity)?

Scott (swirls and butterflies) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Wife made a couple the other day, applied the 'cane' slices to the tubes, and then 'cooked' them.

My question is:

How long from the time the 'blanks' have been cooked to the time they can be turned(finished)? Is there a minimum time to wait? Is there a maximum time(just out of curiosity)?

Fred has turned some of my blanks the same day but they mostly sit for several weeks since he's so busy with other stuff to do...sigh!!

SDB777

My question is:

Fred has turned some of my blanks the same day but they mostly sit for several weeks since he's so busy with other stuff to do...sigh!!

So pretty much as soon as they cool down, spin 'em?

You need to make it clear to Fred that he is to do what you tell him to do(my wife trained me already).:wink:

Thanks much!

Scott (no excuses now) B

Top Bottom