Please think some good thoughts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Our friend, Janet Smith, has had some health issues over the past couple of months which have kept her away from turning and the site. Without going into great detail, we almost lost her. She's recovering at home and feeling better, although not yet well. Some good thoughts, and email or anything else you might feel like offering will, I'm sure, be greatly appreciated. Janet - Get well soon!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

I just spoke with Janet and chewed her out for not letting us know she was sick. She did wany me to let everyone know that she is okay andwill be on the forum as soon as she can.

Dario

Janet is a great person...willing to help out (at length) even a complete stranger. I sure wish and pray for her fast recovery.

Thank you guys for letting us know.

jssmith3

hi guys, thanks for your kind words. I am slowly getting my strenght back it just isn't happening fast enough for me, I want to get back to turning and painting my pens again since that is my form of stress release. I don't do well at just sitting around. I am not really sick but had some complications from a surgery (ruptured artery) and lost a LOT of blood but the doctors are watching me closely.
Hope to be posting pictures soon.
Take care everyone and I miss ya all.
Janet :)

its_virgil

Janet,
I too wish you a speedy recovery and will add you to my prayer list. It will be nice to see your beautifulpainted pens again real soon. But firt, do what the docs tell you and be a good patient[:D]
Do a good turn daily!
Don

alamocdc

Janet, our thoughts and prayers go with you. And I'm looking forward to yet another piece from you that inspires me to quit this madness and sell my equipment. [;)][:D]

Daniel

Janet, take care and get well, I miss seeing your painted pens. so hope you get your strength back quickly. my wife lost a lot of blood with the birth of our last child. seemed like forever before she was back to 100%. even after a month I could tell she did not have the same energy that she should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom