PLEASE READ

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Folks,

Thanks to a lot of hard work by all of you it looks like the Bash will definitely live up to the name!

It will be a busy month, but I hope each of you will find it a fun and exciting month.

This is, to Al and me, the important part of this post. You don't have to take crap from anyone!! We do have some members who can get a bit aggressive if they think they should have won a contest. Don't even bother to answer. Just send a PM to Al and me and we will take care of it.

Thanks again to everyone, and let's have a party!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Prize distribution is greatly simplified by merely accepting all the prizes

GRACIOUSLY!!

Which I am prepared to do!!

Wasn't that easy???​

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Listen, Ed - no one ever said Smart was a GOOD spy! (and I seem to recall that Bond had one of those limitless black credit cards...I'm still waiting for our illustrious leader to send mind out!

He left it in my hands, suggesting I give it to SMART, when he looked ready to handle it. So far, no chance!!!

Spies get the girls,
god and country get the credit.

Sounds fine to me!!!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell_smart007
So you're god and country now? I think it's time we did something to reign in that ego, eh?

As that ol saying goes, "If the shoe fits........... (well, I guess YOU would make a call on it, but for the rest of us).........wear it!!"

Ed, I think you lisped. In your case it is "If the Foo sh*ts................

:biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

Top Bottom