Please learn to acknowledge receipt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

I've done a few group buy out of my own will and I ask nothing in return for it. Like other participants, I too benefit from it by saving on each kit I purchase. An added benefit for me...is that I can order any other kit and reap the savings on those too. So you'll all know...this is not an act of charity.

Group buy comes with some responsibility and for me, the most stressing part is a lost or damaged package. To ease the stress all I ask is for participants to acknowledge once they received their package.

It doesn't have to be posted here, it can be an email (or a smoke signal) as long as you let me know.

People who fail to do this simple request is a major turn off for me and probably anyone who may consider doing a group buy. I know a few on my last group buy who never did...despite my plead.

Just letting you all know if we expect this thing to keep going.

(Frank does this qualify as a rant? :D lol)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

I've acknowledged to reading your rant[:D] and hereby solemnly swear to let you know when my package safely arrives in Canada. Thanks for your unselfish effort even if it's not done as an act of charity[;)]

-Peter-

Hi Dario, if you want to send me some kits or blanks I'll be happy to acknoledge it.[:D][:eek:)]

Seriously though - it must be frustrating not to know whether a package safely reaches its destination.

thewishman

Maybe I will offer large exclamation points in the individual classified section.

Make your rants more exciting...

!!!!! $.30 each
!!!!! $.40 each
!!!!! $.50 each

Add color for $.10 each
Your choice
!!!!

Only 10 avalible in each color
First come first served !!!!

Paypal or money orders only!

Yarael

Actually to me this doesnt sound like a rant. Its to nicely put to by a rant. Now a common Curtsy to thank someone for going out of their way to help you out. Just wish the people I talked to at work knew this and would thank me for helping them out but that is really a rant that I will not get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom