Please cast your votes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
If you haven't already done so, then please support our fellow turners for their great efforts in the 2010 Casing Pen Contest. Participation in the voting also shows our appreciation to the sponsors of the great prizes.:biggrin:

Many thanks for putting up with my 'technical hiccups' too:wink:

Either just go to the Polls forum or follow these links

2010 Casing Pen Custom Group A

2010 Casing Pen Custom Group B

2010 Casing Pen Generic Group A

2010 Casing Pen Generic Group B

A cut-off date/time for voting will follow later.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well folks, there has been a pretty good turnout on the voting. There are over 300 votes in so far!!!!.
I can assure you that it is EXTREMELY close:eek: and if you don't want your favourite pen not to win, then you better vote!!!!.

Having had to split each goup into two,( to fit in the forum poll limits) I'm glad to say that it has had no adverse effect on the voting. This is great because it means that people have looked at all the pens before casting their votes. Every single pen has several votes!!!

VOTING WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!

I don't believe that follow on voting will be required so the final results will be done by these poll results.

Jeff Brown and Curtis can see the results like I can and can validate my Results Post on Sunday, if required.

Please vote now if you haven't already done so.:wink::biggrin::wink:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow !!! I'm impressed!!!:eek::biggrin: Almost 450 votes have been cast!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks to all that have done so. :wink: Please remember that the polls will close tomorrow morning and if you haven't voted for your favourite pens, then they could JUST miss a top place. :frown:

I can assure you that it couldn't be closer!!!! Particularly in the Generic class!!:wink:

If you have never done a vote before, then please be assured that neither I nor our mods can see WHO voted for what. We can only see the numbers:wink:

Lets see if we can reach the 500 vote mark:biggrin:

workinforwood

Prizes for the casing contest are going to be distributed through out the week. The top winners <after I am told who they are> will be picking their prizes first and coordinating that will take a little bit of time plus I do have regular day job work in between sorting out all the prizes, so please have a little bit of patience. Your chances of winning a prize far exceed the chances of not winning, it just may take a week to find out if and what you won. Thank you everyone.

Top Bottom