Play your cards close to your vest.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from darrin1200

darrin1200

The Birthday Bash is just around the corner.

Remember, most of the contests include a rule that the entry must have never been shown before, anywhere. This is especially going out to the newbies that are unfamiliar with the annual event. There are contests for all levels, so if you have something you are particularly proud of, you might want to hang onto it for a couple of weeks.

The excitement is starting to build.
I'll see you all at the Kitless contest.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenHog

Thanks for the reminder. I'm not sure I'll have time to produce anything worth submitting.

That said, just in case, where can I find the detailed rules and deadlines for the BASH contest? I see that the contest is advertised on the homepage, but I don't see any specifics.

I remember looking for past postings of these, and it was very difficult to track them down. In fact, I don't think I was able to find them.

Would anyone mind pointing me to them?

Thanks in advance.

darrin1200

Thanks for the reminder. I'm not sure I'll have time to produce anything worth submitting.

That said, just in case, where can I find the detailed rules and deadlines for the BASH contest? I see that the contest is advertised on the homepage, but I don't see any specifics.

I remember looking for past postings of these, and it was very difficult to track them down. In fact, I don't think I was able to find them.

Would anyone mind pointing me to them?

Thanks in advance.

Great to hear. The contest will be opening Feb 1st. The rules, for all of the various contest, will be posted next week.

Top Bottom