Pine cone blanks for sell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

erichardson

Check out these and others in my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/appalachiaturnings
B85DA8C5-6BB0-4267-B34A-49D8DFC259FF.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gbpens

Lorbay, in all fairness the shipping is not $35! I took a look at the etsy sight and the offer is FREE shpping if you spend $35.Otherwise his standard shipping would apply. Nice blanks.

lorbay

Does this look like free delivery,

Attachments

• C329DADE-238B-4E3D-BE02-46423B020348.png
    C329DADE-238B-4E3D-BE02-46423B020348.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 180

JoeCallahan

Does this look like free delivery,
I think the increased shipping cost may be due to the fact that you're in Canada. I think the best thing to do is PM Eric on either Etsy or the forum, and ask about the shipping charge. He's always been very prompt with replys.

erichardson

@lorbay are you located in Canada? I've had some others where shipping to Canada was very pricy. Shoot me a message, my pine cone blanks are 9.50 US. Happy to work with you.

Eric

Last edited:

erichardson

Are you serious. $12 for the blank + $53 for delivery. Your nuts.
Lin
@lorbay I do not control the conversion rate from dollars to other currencies. "When a shop's items are listed in a different currency, Etsy provides an approximate conversion based on current exchange rate data".

Although you may disagree with this I'm not nuts as I am currently not in a position to control the world's currency conversion rates.

If you have questions I would appreciate you contacting me vice trying to discredit me and my business. I strive to be very proactive and produce top quality blanks for all my customers.

Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Eric

Top Bottom