Philly area turners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JerryS

Barry Gross will be doing a demo at a turning club I go to this coming Tuesday Jan 7. PM me if your interested .

waynewright

Hi Jerry,

Barry Gross was my instructor and one of the biggest reasons I'm enjoying turning pens. Unfortunately I cannot attend tonight, but for anyone else who may be interested, I guarantee you it will be worth your while. His work is very creative and he has a real talent for explaining things so everyone can understand them. Have a great time.

Wayne

PS Your posting says Tuesday Jan 7 do you mean Tuesday Jan 6 at 7:00pm or Wed. January 7?

Last edited:

JerryS

Hi Wayne

The date was right but the day was not. Sorry for the mix up it's tonight (Wed Jan 7) 7 pm at the Wilmington DE WoodCraft store . Hope to see some of you there .

JerryS

Barry did a great demo , very helpful and knowledgeable gentleman . Answered every question and then some . He covered how to turn a pen ( for the beginner) and the making of acrylic pens , start to finish . His ABC's of turning and finishing which was pretty simple and according to him durable . Got to see some of his creations , which were incredible looking. Wish I had taking pictures , but I didn't . All in all it was a great two hours , we had about 30-35 turners .

Top Bottom