Perfume applicators

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from theturningcircle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tmhawk

OH my word. Ian, those are fantastic. They are cool, neat, great design. Your choice of color is way cool. I have 3 perfume pens to do for graduating women (got to get them done by May LOL). You have inspired me. WOW! You've done some way cool turning here.
Congrats.

Scott

Sorry if this throws anybody off, but I moved this to the "Other Things We Make" forum.

Ian, those are so cool! Thanks for showing them!

Scott.

Winchester, Hampshire. SO22 5LB, United Kingdom.
Originally posted by medemt

Ian, If you don't mind, where did you get the kits and the materials from?[?]
Hi Dan, The kits all came from CSUSA and the acrylics are stocked by our local woodturning supplies shop. They are also stocked by www.turners-retreat.co.uk I do believe they are Italian acrylics. I've also used the 'Penmakers choice' acrylics stocked by CSUSA. Any 'wild' and colourful acrylics will be very good. Polygem is another good material for this project.
I use acrylics and Polygem because of the colourful patterns and also because they will stand up to any perfume spillage that may occer during filling. These are primarily for ladies and they love the colour in acrylics. I've sold over 80 of them so far this year.
Hope this helps.
Ian

BrentK

Ian those are great I have a couple of the kits myself. My significant other makes soaps and shampoos and other things for the ladies all natural. She is always looking through my catalogs to find things that compliment what she makes to put on her web site.

tasciovanus

Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom.
Top Bottom