Penturners Chat Online 8pm Central

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan

Y! Penturner's Chat Host: Don 8:00pm CENTRAL TIME
Date: Tuesday March 28, 2006
Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for America's #1 coast to coast live talkshow about penturning. Learn the newest in techniques, available pen parts, and turning materials. Visit with the best penturners from across the good ole USA, and even a couple of foreign countries.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

Ok i will see you guys there tonight or should I say last month[?].
Boy you guys have me really confused and that does not take much..[:D][:D]

Johnathan

Originally posted by rtjw
<br />May I ask what this is?

I experienced this last week. After you download the Paltalk program you can go and chat online with a micophone or just using the keyboard. The best of the best are there and it's not only a great chance to learn something new about this craft, but also a fun experience to put a voice will all of these screen names we see. This is also a free program.

These chats happen Tuesday evenings and you can find a time schedule at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/penturners/cal///group/penturners?v=4&t=1143576000&i=284&pv=2

rtjw

Originally posted by Johnathan
<br />
Originally posted by rtjw
<br />May I ask what this is?

I experienced this last week. After you download the Paltalk program you can go and chat online with a micophone or just using the keyboard. The best of the best are there and it's not only a great chance to learn something new about this craft, but also a fun experience to put a voice will all of these screen names we see. This is also a free program.

These chats happen Tuesday evenings and you can find a time schedule at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/penturners/cal///group/penturners?v=4&t=1143576000&i=284&pv=2

I know that. I participate every week. It is handled by Rich, Pat, Don or Anthony. Are you taking this over now? Rich or Pat usually announce this before the chat, they post who is hosting it and any special topics.

its_virgil

Chat time tonight is <b><u>8PM CENTRAL TIME</u></b>...No set topic...just bring your penturning questions and comments and have a good time.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by Johnathan
<br />Y! Penturner's Chat Host: Don 8:00pm CENTRAL TIME
Date: Tuesday March 28, 2006
Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for America's #1 coast to coast live talkshow about penturning. Learn the newest in techniques, available pen parts, and turning materials. Visit with the best penturners from across the good ole USA, and even a couple of foreign countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom