penstate

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hippi

these people are rude on the phone and chat they are always out of what i want and if they have in stock it takes a week or better to get soo i give them jeers and worse:confused::frown::mad::mad::mad::confused::curse::bad::bad::bad:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Sorry to hear about your experience. I've talked to their customer service folks several times and always had a pleasant experience & they have been very helpful in answering my questions or resolving my problem. I'll sometimes use their discounted shipping option if I'm not in a hurry, but I usually use their expedited shipping service & that's never taken longer than a week to get to me here in Texas.

TonyL

Being from NYC, I must have a higher tolerance for pain and rude behavior. I don't doubt your experience, but I never had a problem with them. I have, over the years, migrated over to purchasing from the IAP suppliers - many of which carry multiply lines/distributors/manufacturers of pens. I am sorry to hear about your experience. It doesn't cost any one any more to be nice. Thanks for sharing your experience.

chartle

My last two orders, Customer Service was great and sort of OK.

I ordered the blank drilling jaws for my chuck and when I got the box something was a miss, one jaw out of 2 was missing. I'm going to have to assume a fellow not so honest turner lost one, ordered a new set, took the missing jaw out and returned the item. :( Sent a note to PSI and got a whole new set in only a few days (live in PA so shipping is quick).

Order from last week ordered Tuesday night for pens I would like to have ready by this weekend. I go on their website Thursday and try to do order tracking, nothing works or wasn't sent yet. Sent an inquiry Thursday and have heard nothing. Oh the box got here Friday and I started working on a RAW Al pen over the weekend.

Last edited:

gtriever

No problems here with them either. If they're out of stock on an item I either wait or source it from another vendor. If I need it quick there are upgraded shipping options available. As far as Chat or Phone, I just place my orders online ; no muss, no fuss.

CREID

Never had a problem with them. The customer service and the tech service have always been very nice and helpful.

Dehn0045

Fair enough Ralph. Hopefully they have somebody watching out for negative feedback like this and try to make things right with you. If not, at least there are plenty of other places to buy from. I've placed orders from several different outfits, but only actually interacted with one (woodturningz), it was like I was talking to an old friend, seem like really good people. I'm sure others have good custome service too. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom