Pens for Heroes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johns486

Hello from across the water.

We are reaching out to our American cousin for some assistance. A few weeks ago two members from the UK penturners forum decided to setup something similar to Freedom Pens the difference being all our pens for the time being will go to charitys in the UK that help the heroes when they return, it soon became apparent that they needed help so here I am asking for help.

If you could find it in your hearts to send anything over to give us a kick start ( we are about 180,200 behind Freedom Pens) so need as much help as we can get. Kits/Pens/Blanks basically anything that will help us achieve our goal. If anyone can help let me know I can send you the details.

The first link is our Facebook page and the links below are the charitys.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1420022111627990/

www.helpforheroes.org.uk

www.blindveterans.org.uk

www.horseback.org.uk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tomtedesco

The WoodCraft store here in Colorado donates kits and blanks to our "Turning for the Troops" every year, is there such an outlet in the UK that may help? I can put together a box of items, PM me.

johns486

Thank you all very much Pictures will be posted on the facebook page when your boxes arrive. I can't thank you enough for all your help. You are all truely special people.

tomtedesco

I have not mailed a package yet. I have approached both the Rockler and Woodcraft stores here in Denver to see if they would donate any of the leftover pen kits from our "Turning for the Troops" day last November. Service members are the same from every country. Will advise when I hear back from them. Will you also need bushings?

Top Bottom