Pennyleaf Rosewood, AKA Dalbergia sissoo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ironwood

Ironwood

A stainless steel Eagle Rollerball and a piece of Pennyleaf with sapwood.
CA finish.
The first pic is in natural light beside my house, the rest are taken under my diffused LED lights.
DSC_9730 - Version 2 (1).jpg

DSC_9740.jpg

DSC_9744.jpg

DSC_9747.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ironwood

After reading the new file size allowed, I am trying bigger again.
The first lot were 750 px wide, the one in post #2 was 1100px wide, all were about 200 - 300kb.
This one is 1920px wide and 1.3mb.
Let me know if it makes much difference how it looks on your screen.
DSC_9730 - Version 2.jpg

EDIT- It looks much better on my 27" iMac.
EDIT 2- On my iPad, post #2&3 look the same until I magnify the photos, #2 loses detail and pixelates, While #3 still looks OK .

Last edited:

John Eldeen

Brad first let me say Excellent work and what a beautiful blank. Second how do you like the Eagle rollerball kit and if you don't mind me asking where you got it. I am currently looking for a "go to rollerball kit" any help would be appreciated.
Thanks John

Ironwood

Brad first let me say Excellent work and what a beautiful blank. Second how do you like the Eagle rollerball kit and if you don't mind me asking where you got it. I am currently looking for a "go to rollerball kit" any help would be appreciated.
Thanks John
Thanks John.
These kits and others are made by Constant, at Lazerlinez.
He has changed some of the designs since this one , I am using up my old stock.
I have not tried the new design kits yet, but I believe improvements were made to the cap threads.
I add an insert into my caps to help with alignment of the threads, which gives them a much better feel when screwing the cap on. I am assuming the new kits have addressed this problem and will not need any modifications.
You will have to check availability of the kits on the Lazerlinez website, at times they are out of stock.

Top Bottom