PENN STATE GETS AN ATTABOY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
To make a real long and involved story readable, I want to applaud Penn State Industries for doing what they said they'd do and for doing the right thing. I ordered and made 10 detachable keychains. They all failed (the ball bearings in the attachment mechanism fell out). After numerous phone calls, we agreed that I should send the entire batch back to them and they'd replace them. We completed that part. But I was out the finished "jewels" (and some shipping costs, etc). Well, today I got a pkg from PSI. In the pkg were the "jewels". Plus a separate "invoice" indicating they were crediting my card. They had taken the time to disassemble the units and return them to me. Nice job, PSI. Thanks

Last edited:

Younka

WOW, that's surprising they have never done anything like that for me and I have complained a lot, I ordered a rosewood display case and it arrived broken they never answered any of my emails and when I called they said there's nothing they can do because I didn't buy Insurance. That was the last time I bought from PSI

baldwin60

pen display box

got one for xmas, broken on receipt called after xmas they said they were down for inventory but would ship asap. i received it latter the following week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom