Pen tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

Another way could be label casting, if you were willing to go down that route. You print a label sized to fit the tube, bond it to the tube, then cast it in resin (usually alumilite.)

I wonder if you could potentially use a decal. Might work if your pen blanks are resin. Put on the decal, then seal with some coats of CA?

target64

Another way could be label casting, if you were willing to go down that route. You print a label sized to fit the tube, bond it to the tube, then cast it in resin (usually alumilite.)

I wonder if you could potentially use a decal. Might work if your pen blanks are resin. Put on the decal, then seal with some coats of CA?
Water slide decals work fine with wood. Seal with poly or CA as desired

hewunch

I have done this with decoupage and thick CA. Takes more than a few coats, but it does work

Top Bottom