Pen Swap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
James i'm not sure we have members from all 50 states. But 7 or 8 countries would be sweet!!

fireangels

You wouldnt believe how close we are this is exciting and we still have 17 days

we need people lets make this one the best yet

aussieturner

James i'm not sure we have members from all 50 states. But 7 or 8 countries would be sweet!!

got the ok from hunter to post the pith on the AUSSIE forum you should see a flood of interest from the other side of the pond , oh and for those lucky enough to be a swap parner with us just rember what amazing stuff we have growing down under :biggrin:

D.Oliver

got the ok from hunter to post the pith on the AUSSIE forum you should see a flood of interest from the other side of the pond , oh and for those lucky enough to be a swap parner with us just rember what amazing stuff we have growing down under :biggrin:

Not only do you have some awesome tmbers but you also have the best accecnts!

Justturnin

Lucky!!!

I would consider myself Lucky to get partnered w/ an Aussie.

fireangels

:bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies051:

WE MADE 200

:bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039::bananen_smilies039:

fireangels

only 3 days left to make your final decisions on wether to join the fun or not you need to hurry before this opprotunity is gone :turtle:

bitshird

I've participated is two of the Australia Day swaps, Man you guys do have some incredible timber and some extreme turners. I love the Aussie board swaps!!!

fireangels

ok last time to post count down you have 1 day left to sign up for the PITH
Tomorrow 9-30-11@ 12am EST signups will be closed

Top Bottom