Pen Stand Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

First Place, Entry #2, submitted by Steve Axelrod, with 39 votes. Steve wins a $50 Gift Certificate from Robutacion

Second Place, Entry #3, submitted by Dave Sutton, (Super Dave), with 22 votes. Dave wins an Emporer Abalone Blank from member Elkhorn

Third place, Entry #1, submitted by Peter Cribari (wood-of-1kind), with 17 votes. Peter wins a Bob from member Rounder

Fourth place, Entry #4, submitted by Jon Kenton (kentonjm), with 15 votes. Jon wins a BOB from member Southern Clay.

I don't know how to embed photos within text, so the pictures below are in order of the votes.

Congratulations to each of you. Each of the stands are worthy entries. Thanks for participating.

Steve

Attachments

• Electric Nebula Pen Stand & Pen.jpg
    Electric Nebula Pen Stand & Pen.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 396
  • image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 329
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 344
  • PenStand-4.jpg
    PenStand-4.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 350
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveAxelrod

Thanks Steve for running the contest and thanks to all who voted! I'm glad the stand was well received, it was fun to come up with a novel design. Congrats to the others who took the time to make and enter a stand. Each was unique and looked great!

Super Dave

Thanks to everyone who contributed their time and prizes for this summers contests. Thanks to the IAP for the inspiration to get out in the shop and create something. Thank you to those who voted for me.

Dave

kentonjm

Thanks IAP team for running all the contests I would have entered more and certainly will when the come around again.

Top Bottom