Pen Stand Contest Entries and Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

Voting has ended and the it has been fun. Here are all of the entries and who created each masterpiece. Twernt no losers in my book, all creative ideas that will take them to a new level in the pen world.

Thanks to all the participants and those that did not get entries completed in time. We look forward to next years entry.

Folks remember to thank and use our find sponsors for this and every event during the Birthday Bash, they are there for us all year long.
PRIZES

First- Gift Certificate #2 Suffolk machinery $100.00 ../.. Pen blanks healeydays $100.00

Second- Pen blanks Buzzz4 $50.00 ../..Cabellero #1 Smitty $60.00 ../..Glue Package -1 Sateillite City $40.00

Third- AAW membership Mr Vic $50.00 ../.. Gift certificate #2 Rockler $50.00

Folks let remember to Thank our sponsors for these fabulous prize packs.

Overall voting
image_zpsfsnrn8l6.png

1st place goes to Dale Lynch or as known here Spanx

DSCF3835_zpsuicz2qop.jpg

2nd place goes to Steven Johnson aka SMJ1957

PenStand4_zpse68oagub.jpg

3rd place goes to Alton Folsom aka greenmtnguy

stand-front_zpso57gobde.jpg

4th place goes to Kent Wilson aka Reddwil

IMG_0607_zpsoywdtjoa.jpg

5th place goes to Peter Cribari aka wood-of-1kind

P1010003_zpszqatoltq.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Congratulations to the winners and to those that entered. This was the introduction of this contest and hopefully it has proven itself to be a worthy contest in the eyes of all. I believe it has and I believe it will continue to grow as more people are willing to go outside their comfort zones and create something that is deeply related to the pen turning artform. You can easily express your self more-so in something like this than a round stick. It can also lead to a complimentary statement to that special pen. Not all pens need a stand but when you have one that does then this is a sample of how to do it.

Good job by all.

Dale Lynch

Thank you Phil for hosting a great contest and to my fellow stand makers for making it a great contest.Thank you Jeff and the rest of the bash team, your hard work make all this possible.Thanks to the folks,at Suffolk machinery and Mike for the generous prizes.Last but not least,thank you turners who liked and .voted for my stand.

Top Bottom