Wanted Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

For what it may be worth, instead looking for cheap look for value. Like a $10 Jr. Gent rollerball kit that you can sell for $100 vs a $7 polaris kit that you can maybe get $50 for. Once you figure out where your best value is for your area, then you can zero in on specific kits to look out for. Cigar kits are some of the best value kits you can get in my opinion.

Madman1978

I have a few shows coming up. One is for Bikers so that will be interesting. $100 pens are not selling here.

Also, where can I find $10, JR Gent? I thought Polaris kits were discontinued. However, I do like the Royale from Exotics.

hooked

Last edited:

boatemp

I have a few shows coming up. One is for Bikers so that will be interesting. $100 pens are not selling here.

Also, where can I find $10, JR Gent? I thought Polaris kits were discontinued. However, I do like the Royale from Exotics.
Don't kid yourself. A lot of bikers have more than you think. If they like something they will get it. Bikes today cost 20-30K. I'd be interested to see how you make out. Good Luck!

MRDucks2

Have to agree with Frank. When I was doing leather work, finding a path into the central California biker network was like gold! Fortunately I had a couple of friends because I had no idea custom bike bags and accessories were actually worth what they were willing to pay.

boatemp

Most bikers today are middle aged and older. I'm 81 and still ride. Most of the guys in my club are 40+. Not too many young people can afford a bike today. It's up to us "old guys" to keep the traditions of our culture.

Joebobber

Polaris are also called Patriot and Atlas. There's plenty out there still. I like the PSI motorcycle kits. They are a bit more, but they are a big hit with motorcycle enthusiasts. Plus they are in that gimmick category (in my opinion) that actually allows you to get a premium price. Cast a few with labels or color schemes or leather and studs, man they fly.

boatemp

Joebobber has an idea. Find out the colors of clubs in your area and make pens with those colors. There are 3 motorcycle pens that I know of. Penn State and Berea has them. Flames and skulls would also go big. Inlay kits from Kallashan are available in flames and skulls.

Last edited:
Top Bottom