Pen Kit that will take a Pilot G2 refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wescott

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered but did a search and came up empty handed. My wife prefers a Pilot G2 0.38 ink cartridge. I am trying to find a kit that will accept that. Any thoughts?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

budnder

I use them in Baron/Sedona and the Jr. Gent series. Occasionally there's a little tweaking you have to do:

Tuning a Baron for a G2

I do the above for a Baron, but find the Jr. Gent ones don't really need anything. One time I had to drill out the tip a bit, but most of the time not. That one kit must have varied a little.

jennera

The Vertex Rollerball kits will take them. I use one as my daily pen and use the Pilot refills in it.

I thought almost all rollerball kits would accept the Pilot G refills as they are the same size as a standard rollerball refill.

Jennifer

4f53ccfffef7c3aa73dcb0eb232fd070.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TonyL

To date, I have found the G2 to be compatible with all of the RBs that I make. They are inexpensive enough to give them a try if not sure.

Joebobber

The ones from the click pens fit in the cigar pens. You just have to trim it and put the parker plug in if I remember correctly. They do fit though.

Top Bottom