Pen Kit Identification

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steck

I have most of a pen kit, missing the tube and refill. If it can be identified I could possibly get a tube and instructions to build it. Any help is appreciated.
Steck
IMG_5534.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

I thought executive at first, but at closer glance, the knurl around the top and the dimples in the cone/section are not the same as the executive. It doesn't look familiar to me, though. Have you had it for a long time?

Steck

I got it from someone who was selling all the kits and parts they had. Not much was labeled. Thanks for all the help!
Steck

its_virgil

Boy that is a nice looking kit. Wonder why Woodcraft does this with so many of their kits.

Well Don, My wife said "Why do you still answer questions on that forum as someone just always seems to want to disagree". I told her I added a picture of the kit and a link, now she said I told you so.
Not disagreeing. Just confused. Your link, although accurate was to a source no longer available. I offered a link to the original supplier (to Woodcraft) where the kit is still available as well as tubes and bushings. Its all good
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom