Pen Components Bulk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phixius

Whom sales pen kits in bulk...best price... Best components... I'm not referring to thinline I'm referring to cigar., Themed, Gatsby(or similar) etc.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Most of our suppliers (and the others ) offer volume discounts. If you are talking about hundreds, I would call and ask. Good luck.

greenacres2

I like exoticblanks.com because they sell in quantity discounts regardless of the different manufacturers. That way I get what I want and it all counts towards the savings.

And for cigar pens, the Exotic branded satin or satin chrome (no black center band) is a classy alternative. With the addition of antique silver, bronze & copper--it's a pretty classy line-up. Not sure where Ed & Dawn sourced the components, but i've done at least 2 dozen with no issues and the finishes are great. I still make some with the black band, but prefer the look without the black breaking it up.
earl

TonyL

Exotics inventory selection also make it easier to get all of your stuff from one place and therefore pay single shipping.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
☺☺ Gee, Thanks guys!!!!

We strive to get great quality component sets made and sell them at bargain prices. It is an on-going process. Thank you for your comments approving of what we currently offer---more to come!!

Top Bottom