Pen Box Storage and Display

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

I know over the years I have seen examples of people making custom pen boxes for carrying to and from shows and also for displaying pens at shows. These had separate drawers or compartments. My question or request is twofold. Where have people gotten the dividers? I seen these also here and discussed but can not find threads. I am looking for dividers that are felt or suede lined. I believe they come in sets and can be cut to desired amounts.

Also if you have examples of your boxes I would like to see some. This is a project I have been wanting to do for some time and when I can get back in the shop I would like to put this on the to do list. In the mean time I am gathering ideas. I will also be working on my pen display cabinet that will have all my favorite and best pens displayed in. I will hang this in my office when done. Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

By coincidence, I just bought some tray inserts from PennState - LINK Previously I bought some with larger "grooves" for the pens, but I can't find the source.

I haven't made boxes for these trays, so nothing to show there.

MPVic

By coincidence, I just bought some tray inserts from PennState - LINK Previously I bought some with larger "grooves" for the pens, but I can't find the source.

Thanks for sharing - I don't do shows but this gives me an idea for reorganizing some items.

jttheclockman

Thanks. Are they halfway decent quality?? Will full size Majestics fit in them?

BamaPen

Thanks. Are they halfway decent quality?? Will full size Majestics fit in them?
I have some vacuum formed pen trays that are flocked with suede and have the large slots. These are easily cut with scissors to the desired size. I have white, grey, burgundy, hunter green, black, royal blue. Varying amounts of different colors. Please email me at bamapen@jehubbard.com for more info.

BamaPen

I know over the years I have seen examples of people making custom pen boxes for carrying to and from shows and also for displaying pens at shows. These had separate drawers or compartments. My question or request is twofold. Where have people gotten the dividers? I seen these also here and discussed but can not find threads. I am looking for dividers that are felt or suede lined. I believe they come in sets and can be cut to desired amounts.

Also if you have examples of your boxes I would like to see some. This is a project I have been wanting to do for some time and when I can get back in the shop I would like to put this on the to do list. In the mean time I am gathering ideas. I will also be working on my pen display cabinet that will have all my favorite and best pens displayed in. I will hang this in my office when done. Thanks in advance.
I have some vacuum formed pen trays that are flocked with suede and have the large slots. These are easily cut with scissors to the desired size. I have white, grey, burgundy, hunter green, black, royal blue. Varying amounts of different colors. Please email me at bamapen@jehubbard.com for more info.

Top Bottom