Pen Blank Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

It has been a short while !! This sale consists of 5 LOTS of assorted hardwoods , kiln or air dry. Sizes vary from 3/4 - 7/8 X 5 " long. Shipping is $10 for up to 2 LOTS. I am in the process of downsizing my stock of wood collection. All proceeds from this, and more to follow sales , will be donated to a College Scholarship Fund that I have started for my Church . Hope to help the kids finance some of their formal education .plus I will teach a few woodworking skills ....pen making and woodturning , etc. These special skills that I learned from my father , high school and not least from this FORUM ( over 16 years ) and all my great friends. You are all welcome to stop by my shop . If you have an interest in ANY KIND of wood , exotic or domestic . Just let me know . My email is joeschneider1@outlook.com Please PM for PayPal payment info.I always fill the boxes with extra free wood. Thanks a bunch. REALLY NEED YOUR HELP FOR THIS PROJECT !!!!

LOT # 1.........................Zircote , 2 Redwood Burl, 2 Indian Rosewood , Black Walnut Crotch.....................$28
LOT # 2.........................6 Brazilian Tulipwood
PB020008.JPG
PB020007.JPG
PB020005.JPG
PB020003.JPG
PB020001.JPG
..........................................................................................................$30
LOT # 3.........................Cherry Burl, 3 End Grain Olivewood , 2 Cocobolo.........................................................$30
LOT # 4........................2 Desert Ironwood, 4 End Grain Olivewood......................................................................$30
LOT # 5........................2 Black Walnut Crotch, 2 End Grain Olivewood ,2 Desert Ironwood ......................$26

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom