pen and pencil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

i'm trying to put together a pen and pencil set for a wedding set along with a letter opener,question is,is there a nice looking set out there other than the click pencil,don't have much luck with them,tia.

ashaw

Bill
For my wedding I used a Serria pen with cream from pipe markers.org. Turned out nice. I would not use a click because of all of the abuse it would get.
Try Jr gent. Cigar..

Good luck.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
If you are looking for a set, the Perfect Fit (available at www.arizonasilhouette.com) is a great choice. You can make a matching pair and simply buy the pencil insert to make one of them the pencil. The centerband choices compliment several of the letter openers that you will find on the same site. The Jr. Gentleman from CS USA also comes in a pen or pencil version, as does the Polaris which can be found at Woodturningz. Links to almost all of our suppliers can be found on our Links page.

BigRob777

Bill,
I did one pencil, which was a cigar kit and it seems a bit loose. The mechanism has some play in it, before it engages the lead and that is somewhat unnerving for me.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom