PayPal question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
This is directed to those of you that use the PayPal shopping cart on your web site for payment.
Just recently I had 3 orders on two consecutive days for CA glue in which it appears that I did not receive a notification of payment from PayPal. This was brought to my attention when I received an email asking about an order. I found their payment, along with two others, in my PayPal account. I searched every folder of my email and could not find any notice from PayPal about these three orders. Has anyone else had this problem?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Mannie,
This happened to me the week before last. I went into my account to send out a funds request and noted that they was more in the account than I thought. After looking at it closely I realized that there were 4 blank orders that I didn't even know about. The problem seems to be fixed now but there does appear to be another issue with the e=mails I am receiving. Part of the html code is messed up or the links that include the graphics no longer exist.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />
but there does appear to be another issue with the e=mails I am receiving. Part of the html code is messed up or the links that include the graphics no longer exist.
Ron,
I had noticed the same thing with the recent emails also, but didn't really stop to think about it.
BTW - The dates in question are March 19 and 20. Are yours the same?

Dario

As with most electronic systems...somethings can go wrong (FAST!!!).

While email notifications are convenient...treat it as such (just for convenience) and don't rely on it solely. Glitch happens, it is reality...atleast for now.

Fangar

Monty,

I had the same issue last week, I telephoned Paypal Customer service (Bery helpful) and they corrected the problem. About 2 weeks ago they did a system updgrade that caused issue with the email notifications. I looked under my user profile and it was still selected that I receive email notifications, but I was not getting them. The customer service guy reset my profile and updated the settings. I started getting emails about 15 minutes later. Might give that try.

Their customer service number is kinda hidden, but can be found on the bottom of the page under a link that says "Contact us".

Cheers,

Fangar

Daniel

Monty,
I can't remember exactly where I read it, But Pay Pal does have it on there site that e-mail notification is a convenience, one that should not necessarily be trusted. I can't recall ever not getting notified, but I try to make it a habit to check my account every day. I've had other bad things happen with it like unauthorized charges etc. I have my pay pal account book marked so it is just a click and a half away. I keep the bookmark right next to the one for this group. all nice and tidy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom