ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
200533193140_DCP_1623.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Wow! Great pens! Beautiful set! They all look different in not only the antler sections, but in the casing sections as well. What have you done different?

WoodChucker

Eagle, those are really nice! You must be about out of ammo, hey? [:D] Thanks for sharing, always enjoy your work!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Those platings add a real distinguished touch, Eagle. [8D] However it does remind me of the (pick any downtrodden group) who won a gold medal, took it home and had it bronzed! [:D] Seriously, though, this elevates the bullet/casing pen to a new level!

Fleabit

Looking good! I like that you kept the casings at full length. I started some where I trimmed back the throat.....dont like them. SO now I have to wait for an order of long tubes to cut to size. Again, Great work on those.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Thanks for the comments.
These particular pens are the PK MON PAR from PSI.
I've long felt that the slim line with a "Cross Type" refill is a good pen but the components of a Parker type have the look of "value" or "class" to a prospective buyer.Plus there is the option of using a gel insert.
The "Cross Type" simply reminds me of the throw away advertising pens I receive in the mail for nothing.
You know, BIG PEN, little refill.
Thanks to the Rifleman for helping me find the best size casing for this kit.
I have an old Jeweler friend that I had to beg to plate the casings, the Rhodium was his idea.He told me it would be a long time before I could convince him to do any more plating.These will go at a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom