Cheer Over the top customer service!!! Exotics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiset1

What can I say that hasn't been said already about Ed and Dawn AKA: Exoticblanks. Well lets give it a try anyway, shall we:biggrin: A couple days ago I had an idea for a pen and my first stop was to check out the exotics site for materials. I was :crying: sad to see that the foundation material I needed was out of stock so I sent a PM to Ed here on the IAP. He must have been online because I got a direct reply, which was awesome.

A couple days went by and Ed contacted me via PM. I guess both he and Dawn did some back alley deals and found me exactly what I was looking for!:eek: There's not enough that can be said about this team! Ed and Dawn truly go above and beyond to help us out and make ideas a reality.

How many companies would have simply let it rest at "Sorry, we're out of stock"? Ed and Dawn went searching for me...I mean come on...who does that??? Well...Exoticblanks does! Dawn even kept the PM going and was able to send me an invoice for PayPal to keep things even easier. Simply amazing...none better!

Thanks Ed, Thanks Dawn! Happy holidays

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So, Tim----Where's the pen????:biggrin::biggrin::confused::confused::confused::biggrin::biggrin:

We both admire your "penmanship"----always happy to help, if we can!!!

(I have to admit, even I was surprised when Dawn located the "stuff" you needed!!!)

Happy Holidays to all!!
We have been EXCEPTIONALLY busy.
THANKS!!!!

wiset1

So, Tim----Where's the pen????:biggrin::biggrin::confused::confused::confused::biggrin::biggrin:

We both admire your "penmanship"----always happy to help, if we can!!!

(I have to admit, even I was surprised when Dawn located the "stuff" you needed!!!)

Happy Holidays to all!!
We have been EXCEPTIONALLY busy.
THANKS!!!!

Dawn just put the blanks in the mail, you've got to give the good old USPS guys a chance to deliver them before I can get cutting:biggrin: I hope to make something special that will make people say :eek:. Yup, Ed and Dawn made that possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom