Our new adoptee

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mudder

She's had a tough life. De clawed and then abandon to the streets when the people moved. We adopted her a week ago and just today was the first that she came out into the light for any length of time. Sure is a beautiful girl.

Not to worry, I'll make sure she is loved and cared for.

2006101711837_Rosie.jpg

She makes Kitty #4. That's about all I can do. Now I'll have to make my weekly trip to petsmart and donate a case of food. Thought about volunteering but I would take home too many little furry critters.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Originally posted by rtjw
<br />4 cats. Man they sure must fill up a flat rate box, errrr I mean litter box! [;)]

Yep,

Your box will be ready by the end of the week [^]

gerryr

Good for you. There are far too many homeless pets. All three of our dogs came from a group called Help for Homeless Pets. There were four but one died of cancer last year and his partner is now deaf and possibly the dumbest dog I've ever met. The other two are much younger.

Chuck B

Beautiful cat she sure made her self comfy[:D]

We Got a new puppy last year that was a rescue. She was a addition to our 17 yrs old Chow/Collie mix.puppy is exyremely smart. excellnt dog[:D] LOML & I do beleive in rescue animals you can get the best dogs that way.[:D]

schellfarms

What a pretty girl. I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to attract her type. I have 5 cats. My oldest is 16, arthritic, hyperthyroid, and blind. Needless to say, she's pampered. I think there's a sign up near my farm that says "free food to homeless cats".

Marc Phillips

Nice save... glad you had the heart to take care of her...

Let's see... if you feed her some glitter, then take the litter box with some resin... oh, never mind... this belongs in the Casting & Stabilization forum [:D]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I hope you get another "collar" for it.Somehow those eyes exude a mischief the purple collar betrays.
We had a cat with that coloring when I was growing up.
Nmaed it Mr.Lucky after the T.V. show.The opeing had Angie Dickinsons legs walking down a flight of stairs nut broke into a cartoon of a cat.

Scott

What a nice cat! You have a generous soul! We have six cats now. I'm like you, I couldn't volunteer because I'd just take them all home myself!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom