Our first kitless is behind us

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

Yes, it's very pink and the background is not optimal, but I just wanted to show evidence of our first kitless pen completion. I know it's very straightforward, no bells and whistles…simple. Making this pen was totally about the process. We are so happy and proud of ourselves. There's room to grow and modifications to make, but we learned SO much and had a great time figuring it out.

Attachments

• IMG_1955.jpeg
    IMG_1955.jpeg
    324.2 KB · Views: 112
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Sure it's very pink, but it came out great, especially for a first effort. For someone who has never made a kitless pen ( me :D ), I feel like there is nothing simple or straighforward about it. I will get there eventually, but don't have as much shop time as I'd like anyway. It sounds like you are lucky it didn't melt, and you, too. Stay cool down there.

It looks very good. For me the fun part of kitless pens is all the head scratching that goes into it. Once I get one style figured out I try something different. That keeps it interesting.

Dannv

Yes, it's very pink and the background is not optimal, but I just wanted to show evidence of our first kitless pen completion. I know it's very straightforward, no bells and whistles…simple. Making this pen was totally about the process. We are so happy and proud of ourselves. There's room to grow and modifications to make, but we learned SO much and had a great time figuring it out.
Good job! That looks very nice.

Mike

I have never attempted a kitless. Still a lot of learning to do before I get there. Beautiful, especially for a first attempt.

Mike

Top Bottom