Ordering pen parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

I'm laying up here in the hospital with covid but online ordering supplies. Besides the Covid do you see a problem here?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I'm laying up here in the hospital with covid but online ordering supplies. Besides the Covid do you see a problem here?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure what you might be referring to by ... "do you see a problem here?"

What kind of a problem ? . I am dreadfully sorry that you are sick with Covid. . But if you are thinking about placing an order for pen parts you are, it seems to me, thinking about some very constructive activities for when you return home. . And, to me, that is a pretty good sign.

So, what I would do in that kind of a situation is to go ahead and place the order, in anticipation of getting home and making pens.

Perhaps you could to this, if you are unsure about any details of the potential order .... and I have done this successfully .... is to request that the vendor NOT ship your order until you give them the go-ahead to do so in a small number of days. . You don't NEED to tell the vendor that you are currently in hospital (but you can if you wish). . You could just simply say that there are some additional items that you MIGHT want to add to the order and leave it at that. . Presumably, you could even cancel the order for a full refund if it should happen that you don't feel like proceeding with it after a few days. . Most vendors don't mind an order cancellation if it has not yet left their premises.

I wish you good luck and a speedy return to full and boisterous health !!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I dont see a problem, have you ordered more blanks as well or thought about getting a lathe brought to you? Turning therapy is important to heal.

Hmmm.... I'm thinking there may be a "pen turning addiction" that needs to be treated in addition to the COVID thing. Two "difficult to treat" illnesses. Hope you are better soon and can also get "treatment" for the pen thing ("treatment" is more time turning).
Best,

Top Bottom