opinions please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clewless

Randy,

I'm using sitekreator also and am just a little ahead of you. Check my site www.pensnthings.com and if you like the sizing, it's 200x134 pixels.

The only thing I dislike about sitekreator is that it seems to load slowly.

Every time I go back to it its a relearning session because I'd rather turn pens.

clewless

I used godaddy.com to "buy" a name and followed directions to redirect sitecreator through my name...It's all a mystery to me.

I think sitekreator has all directions, etc.

Joe

Ligget

I have a site being built offline at the moment, I am using SiteKreator too as the pictures are a lot clearer when installed than my current site.

mewell

Randy - The site looks good for color selection and contrast. Navigation is good with the buttons on the same area from page to page. I would suggest messing with the text on the home page so that there aren't several lines that are only one or two words long like:

.... of a well
made pen.

.... not "everyone
else".

and:

.... catches your
eye.

I think the name is really catchy tho!

Mark

OKLAHOMAN

I'm also going to use sitekreator (just started today hope to have it up and running with-in the next couple of weeks and hope to link it to paypal. any help you can give lets get together and help each other as I computer challenged

Dario

Randy,

Good start. SK is very easy to use and I had mine up and running the first 2 hours I used it. Just READ THEIR INSTRUCTIONS/TUTORIALS first. Sorry for the caps but I really want to drive that in. SK actually offers lots of flexibilty that is not apparent at first. I though the ease of use will limit me tremendously...it does but not quite so much.

I still have a lot to learn but I just do it when I have the time...or felt like LOL. It will be an ongoing project [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom