Ontario, Canada Chapter call for membership

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WolfeIslander

One more ...

While it doesn't like like this thread or 'chapter' is very active ... please add me to the list of Ontario penturners.

Regards,
Hugh

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EssexE

Please add me to the Ontario Chapter. I am just getting started, bought a lathe and want to start pen turning. Can anyone tell me where the best deal is on a starter kit?
penblanks.ca seems good but there must be others. Also are there any other members in Thunder Bay or close enough to have coffee with, and ask a couple of hundred questions?

Last edited:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Please add me to the Ontario Chapter. I am just getting started, bought a lathe and want to start pen turning. Can anyone tell me where the best deal is on a starter kit?
penblanks.ca seems good but there must be others. Also are there any other members in Thunder Bay or close enough to have coffee with, and ask a couple of hundred questions?
Hello Edward; I did an advanced search on members in TB. No one shows up. Maybe you and Andrew in Kenora can be our Canadian northern coffee group!:biggrin:

You will never go wrong with penblanks.ca. Great people and great service as well. Does Canada Post deliver to TB. Just kidding, I spent '95/'96 in Dryden long before my pen turning days!

cmombo1652

Am in Ottawa and just joined the site. Recently bought a ShopSmith and will be ordering pen turning lathe attachments shortly. Small workshop is set up in the frozen garage but it is not too bad when the temperature is around zero and the portable heater is running. I would like to join the Ontario group.

Thank you,
Colin

darrin1200

I'd like a add if you can Petrolia,on. Thanks

Am in Ottawa and just joined the site. Recently bought a ShopSmith and will be ordering pen turning lathe attachments shortly. Small workshop is set up in the frozen garage but it is not too bad when the temperature is around zero and the portable heater is running. I would like to join the Ontario group.

Thank you,
Colin

Hi Guys

Welcome to the IAP. Unfortunately an Ontario Chapter never really took off. We are just to far spread out, for people to come together. However, if you are ever in the the Lyn area (just outside Brockville) give me a shout and maybe drop in for a coffee.

Top Bottom