Online Record

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

yeah, i was wondering though, where were the prizes coming from. I know there is a member organising all the prizes, but will they be allocated among all the contests for the bash

DocStram

yeah, i was wondering though, where were the prizes coming from. I know there is a member organising all the prizes, but will they be allocated among all the contests for the bash

SirKeith .... The prizes are already being gathered up. You'll need to let Andrew (Maxwell Smart) know how many prizes you need. Get it? :biggrin:

Dario

If we get to 3,005...that means we have to giveaway 31 prices??? :eek:

I think Andrew just found another headache in the making. :biggrin:

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Don't worry, Dario...I'll just tell them all that YOU have a prize for them! :wink:

I'm thinking that when we get the prizes all sorted out, we'll set aside three? for this contest, and then the rest will come from the overflow prizes (if we have them) if it become necessary...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There is a long lag time. We only need 15 prizes per week (not counting the "online record) until the 23rd, Plenty of time to beg for more donations if need be.

Doc will certainly share the blanks he wins for winning OUR contest on this contest!! (GOT THAT????)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
BTW, Dario, if you're guessing 3005, we were definitely NOT thinking about the SAME number:giggle::laugh::rotfl::befuddled::befuddled:

Top Bottom