One of the most Talented pen Makers here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I am posting this for many Newbies and also anyone else that may have forgotten his work or maybe never seen it. But I always thought he was one of the most talented pen turner or pen designers ever to grace out forum. Yes there are quite afew that are also talented but

Ed McDonnell

stands out to me whenever I seen his work. I happened to be looking through his album and it still amazes me of his work. Check it out when you get a chance. It will give you something to strive for as you pursue your pen making career. :)

https://www.penturners.org/search/65620/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Your post still works (just not the link) and is appreciated. It was easy to search members and see media posted in his profile. That is some impressive work!

sorcerertd

You know John, you've done some pretty amazing work yourself! Your incorporation of metal is fantastic. The pen boxes and holders are amazing. There's a lot of time and patience put into those.

jttheclockman

You know John, you've done some pretty amazing work yourself! Your incorporation of metal is fantastic. The pen boxes and holders are amazing. There's a lot of time and patience put into those.
Thank you Todd. I have learned much here over the years. I try to push myself and will continue. I have a few other pens that I was working on over last winter that I will pick up this winter and try to get done. I actually have one that has been sitting in the lathe since May and every time I am in the shop I look at it and say to myself, SELF why do you not put the finish on that thing and post it on line. I may just do that. But all kidding aside, makers like Ed are so far advanced past me I am humbled.

howsitwork

John
I second Todd's comments but thanks you for the l
name to investigate. The first pen I came to is quite awesome in its execution. So many fine silver dots inlayed đź‘Ť, quite mesmerising in fact.

Thanks again for your input

Top Bottom