One for the troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Some of you may remember that before the MPG, Tonys, had posted a thread for his Pen for the Troops. I had made the comment on the thread about how much the troops would appreciate such nice pens...and they are. Well, Tony told me he would send me one and all I needed to do was pick one out. I picked one out and received it yesterday. First off, what Tony did was above and beyond. Secondly, the pen Tony made was beautifully turned and finished and will be an added piece to my collection. I wanted to let all who read this know how much I appreciate the fact that Tony would first off make this offer and then turn such a nice pen. Thanks again Tony for this beautiful pen- Tom

Some of you may remember that before the MPG, Tonys, had posted a thread for his Pen for the Troops. I had made the comment on the thread about how much the troops would appreciate such nice pens...and they are. Well, Tony told me he would send me one and all I needed to do was pick one out. I picked one out and received it yesterday. First off, what Tony did was above and beyond. Secondly, the pen Tony made was beautifully turned and finished and will be an added piece to my collection. I wanted to let all who read this know how much I appreciate the fact that Tony would first off make this offer and then turn such a nice pen. Thanks again Tony for this beautiful pen- Tom

Tom, thanks! Any other troop people here on IAP want a pen as a thank you for your service for the USA? I currently have a few more and will be making more later on. Just let me know - Tony

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom