OM For Mudder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
This is an OM as opposed to a PM.

Mudder, IIRC you like the novel The Eagle Has Landed</u>. I was told to tell you that I saw it!!! :D[}:)]:D Or in other words, Eagle's path and mine crossed. It was worth the trip.

Later,

Cav

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Sounds like another eagle sighting. Cryptic yet interesting.

2006122920307_eaglefly.jpg

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Was this a chance sighting, or did you have advance notice there would be a short nesting in your area?

(He told me you were on his itinerary, but I did not know if he told YOU)

wdcav1952

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Was this a chance sighting, or did you have advance notice there would be a short nesting in your area?

(He told me you were on his itinerary, but I did not know if he told YOU)

Yes, he <s>warned</s>told me that he was headed this way. [;)]

Mudder should understand the cryptic nature of my post. It is intended to make him jealous. Mudder, the floor is yours, feel free to explain.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Mudder should understand the cryptic nature of my post. It is intended to make him jealous. Mudder, the floor is yours, feel free to explain.

Protected species or not; It that bird flies in my neighborhood it's gettin shot! [:D]

Drive right by and not stop and see me will ya? [:(!]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Mudder
<br />
<br />Mudder should understand the cryptic nature of my post. It is intended to make him jealous. Mudder, the floor is yours, feel free to explain.

Protected species or not; It that bird flies in my neighborhood it's gettin shot! [:D]

Though geographically I may have been parallel to you, I hardly think that a span of 450 miles is"right by"
Cav, That was the best Philly steak sandwich I have had in a long time,Even though I ate it in Muncy Pa. The personally guided tour through Grizzly was a lot of fun and I had better see some casing pens come out of Muncy pretty soon!
Don't tell any one I got the display set of chisels at Grizzly for $20.00 because they are discontinuing them.
No I am not retiring the HF set, that set was too nice to pass up and someday I will be good enough on the lathe that I can justify their use.
$20.00 breaks down to $4.00 a chisel but I won't use the gouges, I don't have a license to operate them.[;)]
I hope you find the time to put your shop back in the neat order it was in before I got there.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by ctEaglesc
<br />
Originally posted by Mudder
<br />

Though geographically I may have been parallel to you, I hardly think that a span of 450 miles is"right by"

A little geography lesson my friend.

From my house to Lou's is 356 miles and in Muncy PA you were only 270 miles away.

That's okay, I know you didn't want to see me &lt;sniff&gt;&lt;sniff&gt; [;)]

&lt;edit in&gt; &lt;sniff&gt; even your destination was only 323 miles away &lt;sniff&gt; I'll get over it (eventually) [:(]

wdcav1952

Eagle,

Glad to hear you are making your way back home; keep your eyes on the road.

I have to say, that both in the Grizzly store and in the cafe in Muncy, you stuck out like a sore thumb. Imagine a curmudgeon Santa! [:D]

Thanks for all the tips, and that blank you showed me was beyond awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom