Old Turner- New Member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello All. I have been turning since 2000. I have done art shows, have been vetted in all and have turned some really nice items. I have turned well over 2000 items in the past . I have had major back surgery, hip replacement and a new knee , so it's time to stop. I have just turned age 80 and it's hard to go out in the shop any more. I have not turned in about two years but went out yesterday and turned a few. But it's getting tough .

I have over 200 kits (Not used) and at least 200 blanks (mostly stabilized, and high end woods). I have two mini lathes and all the bushings and drill bits needed for all (along with instructions). I have a real nice drill press, band saw, belt and round sander, and a chop saw. I would love to help a new or older turner with a great deal if they live near Tucson, Arizona. Please let me know if anyone may be interested to talk about it.

Attachments

• image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 84
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tomtedesco

Welcome, sounds like you are selling off your shop. I would hope you stay on this site to give your knowledge even if you only turn once in a while.

Top Bottom